Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Jealous husband puts wife on eBay

A JEALOUS husband who accused his wife of having an affair with a workmate took the ultimate online revenge - by placing her for sale on eBay.

The British man evicted his wife from their marital home, then advertised her on the internet site for just over $1m.
On the site Paul Osborn, 44, offers up wife Sharon saying he's putting his “cheating, lying, adulterous slag of a wife” to the highest bidder.
The site has been inundated with enquiries with users forwarding the link worldwide.
But Sharon, 43, denies an affair and British police are now investigating Paul for harassment.
Traffic inspector Paul heard rumours in March that railways manager Sharon, his wife of 24 years, was having an affair with a man at work.
He told Britain's The Sun newspaper: “I started checking her emails and I realised the rumours were true. They had been discussing their sex life together and making plans for the future.
“I was absolutely destroyed. I gathered all her stuff in bags and dumped it in the drive.”
Three weeks ago, Sharon pleaded for Paul to take her back. She moved back in, but two weeks later, Paul was again convinced she was cheating.
Paul said: “In a fit of rage I put the advert on eBay. I later took it off because I realised it wasn’t the right thing to do. I was just so angry.”
But Sharon had already made a complaint to police who today confirmed they were investigating, saying: “Statements have been taken from two people. ”

0 comments:

Latest Posts

Latest Comments