Friday, September 5, 2008

Nelson says Neal needs more counselling

Federal Opposition Leader Brendan Nelson says he thinks the behavioural counselling being undertaken by Labor MP Belinda Neal needs to continue.

Dr Nelson says Ms Neal confronted him on a domestic flight last week and allegedly threatened him with legal action.

Deputy Liberal Leader Julie Bishop says she had to step in because Ms Neal's behaviour was menacing.

Dr Nelson has told Sky News he does not plan to take the matter further.

"All I can say is I think from the conversation I'd had with her that perhaps her counselling has got a fair way to go," he said.

"She's got enough problems without me going further into it.

"It's one of those things that's best left alone. She's written me a letter but I'll leave it at that."

0 comments:

Latest Posts

Latest Comments